The Photonis VYPER-14 night vision device housing upgrade is designed to provide a rugged housing replacement for the standard-issue PVS-14. Experience superior environmental protection for your night vision device with a simple chassis replacement. The housing replaces the monocular core chassis of a standard-issue PVS-14 night vision device with a rugged, resin-reinforced chassis that reduces common field failures due to shock, drop, recoil, water, sand or dust. The Photonis VYPER 14 housing replacement is an ideal upgrade toward ruggedizing the standard-issue PVS-14 night vision device. The Photonis VYPER 14 housing module is precisely machined and equipped with a custom gasket designed to seal out sand, dust, water or humidity that can damage the electronics of the night vision device. It is an ideal step toward modular night vision systems, while retaining compatibility with legacy components such as batteries, image intensifier tubes, rail mounts and j-arms. The housing is comprised of 44G resin with thicker walls, reinforced lens and eyepiece threads, and superior image tube position retention. The Photonis VYPER 14 housing replacement is ideally suited for head-mounted and monocular night vision applications.
- Replacement chassis can significantly reduce field-related failures incurred through shock, drop, or recoil
- Less prone to electronics damage from sand, water, or dust
- Comprised of 44G resin to prevent chassis cracking with reinforced heli-coiled junctures to prevent stripped screws
- Allow in-theater repairs quickly and without significant tooling
- Provides superior tube position retention for rugged, reliable night vision for an economical investment
- Engineered to withstand physical stresses
|DIMENSIONS:||11.4 cm L x 5.1cm W x 5.7 cm H|
|SPECIFIC MASS:||44G RESIN|
|SURFACE FINISH:||HARD ANODIZED|
|COMPLIANCE:||MIL-PRF-49324(CR), MIL-PRF-49427(CR) and MIL-STD-810G|
There are no reviews yet.