The LWTS-LR is a next-gen long-range weapon-mounted thermal sight. The thermal imaging capability of the LWTS-LR allows for long-wave infrared observation and target identification under adverse conditions including light rain, smoke, light snow and low light to total darkness. The LWTS-LR utilizes leading edge 17 µm technology in a 640 x 480 uncooled microbolometer. The high-resolution display, combined with state-of-the-art image processing and electronics, provide exceptional imagery and long-mission run times on a single battery load.
- Expands clip-on thermal capability of LWTS across full spectrum of medium and heavy caliber weapon platforms
- Greater than 80% improvement in Detection, Recognition, Identification (DRI) range relative to standard LWTS
- Designed for use with various Direct View Optics (DVO) including ACOG, M68, MDO, SDO, ELCAN, etc.
- Leverages mission-proven 640 x 480 17 µm uncooled micro bolometer technology (6,700+ LWTS delivered/fielded to-date by U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy, etc.)
- RS-170 real-time video in/out for remote viewing
- Integrated shutter for hands-free nonuniformity calibration
- Customizable 4 integrated ballistic weapon reticles boresightable to less than 1 MOA for use in standalone mode (M4/M16, M136, M240/M27, M249, M2, etc.)
- Less than 2 minutes of angle (MOA) image shift retention in clip-on mode
- Fully field-maintainable
- Optional WPAN Wireless Pod available
|DIMENSIONS:||8.9IN x 4.0IN x 3.7IN|
|WEIGHT:||< 2.5 LBS W/ BATTERIES|
|DETECTION:||APPROX 2,500 METERS|
|MAGNIFICATION:||2X WITH 1/2X CLIP ON, 4X DIGITAL|
|FOCUS RANGE:||3M TO INFINITY|
|BATTERY LIFE:||> 10 HRS AT 25°C (77°F)|
|BATTERY TYPE:||(4) AA LITHIUM|
There are no reviews yet.