The Raytheon AN/PAS-13B heavy thermal weapon sight utilizes an outstanding 300mm objective lens at 3.3x wide FOV, 10x Narrow FOV optical magnification, and 2x digital zoom. The unit operates with a cryogenically cooled one inch sensor at 3-5um spectral response and can detect cars at 5+ miles and human at 3 miles. With 640 resolution and a pixel density of 25 micron, this unit can be mounted on various rifles up to 50 Cal, and can handle the vibration shock from an M60 tank turret. If the front lens is shot off, the scope will still operate when you push the “Emergency Mode” button. The thermal core of the unit will be forced to operate with the front segment of the scope missing. The AN/PAS-13B has been used by troops in Iraq for long distance target detection.
- Choice of 4 reticles from menu screen
- Reticle has bullet drop compensator
- Can detect a human at 1.2 kilometers and a vehicle at 6.9 kilometers because of six-stage cooled thermal core
- Submersible in water
- Can withstand temperatures from 30 below zero to 120 degree heat
- Has dark hot, light hot color palettes
- Wide view, narrow view, and zoom feature
- Wide view magnification is 3X, narrow view magnification is 10X
- Can be mounted on a tripod or standard picatinny rail
|MAGNIFICATION:||3.3X WIDE, 10X NARROW, 2X DIGITAL|
|SENSOR:||ONE INCH 640 RES, 25 MICRON|
|RANGE:||HUMAN AT 1.2KM, VEHICLE AT 6.9KM|
|MOUNTING:||TRIPOD OR PICATINNY RAIL|
There are no reviews yet.