The G11 mount features several points of adjustment for proper fit and eye relief, and utilizes a force to overcome flip mechanism to stow the NVG when not in use. A horn interface provides firm attachment of the AN/PVS-7 and AN/PVS-14, with currently fielded AN/PVS-14 arm, to a variety of combat helmets.
- Horn interface securely locks NVG into place
- Force to overcome flip mechanism
- Maintains a very low profile on the helmet
- Ergonomic adjustments allow for one handed operation
- Compatible with all Wilcox shrouds (except lo-pro)
- Under Contract with U.S Army
- Backed by Wilcox’s lifetime warranty
|DIMENSIONS:||4.65″ L x 2.58″ W x 3.80″ H|
|INTERNAL POWER SOURCE:||N/A|
|VERTICAL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT||<0.90″ TOTAL TRAVEL|
|TILT TO HORIZON:||<12° ABOVE, <5° BELOW|
There are no reviews yet.