The Wilcox AN/PVS-14 J-Arm with dovetail provides a durable connection for mounting an AN/PVS-14 to a Helmet Interface Mount. It can be easily mounted and dismounted from the AN/PVS-14 by means of a thumb screw, and allows the operator to select the height and angle for comfort. The Wilcox AN/PVS-14 J-Arm offers the ability to make fine adjustments to customize the position of the device for proper eye position and relief.
- Durable connection for mounting an AN/PVS-14
- Can be used with a Wilcox Lanyard for secure attachment
- Mechanical Adjustment is durable and ergonomically positioned for easy one-handed operation
- Maintains a very low profile stance on a user’s helmet
- Flat Matte finish for covertness in tactical conditions
- Thousands of mounts of this type fielded to date
- Combat Proven by the US Special Operations Community and Domestic Law Enforcement Personnel
- Backed by Wilcox’s lifetime warranty
|MATERIAL:||AEROSPARE GRADE METALS AND HIGH STRENGTH POLYMER|
|FLIP:||YES (LEFT OR RIGHT)|
|COMPATIBILITY:||WILCOX L4G24 OR DOVETAIL COMPATIBLE MOUNT|
There are no reviews yet.